Holly’s Spanish Style Seafood Stew
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 3 TB fresh garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 pinches saffron
- 2 TB coriander
- 2 TB smoked Paprika*
- 1 TB cumin
- 4 Yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 4 cups white wine
- 4 28 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 2 lbs shrimp, Mahi Mahi or any sturdy fish of choice
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Combine first 8 ingredients in a pot and sweat onions and garlic til translucent.
Add white wine and reduce by ½.
Add potatoes and tomatoes and simmer for 25 minutes or til potatoes are tender.
Add fish and simmer til cooked through.
*Available at Holly’s